Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunday Gloomy Sunday

The first syllable in Sunday is Sun but there ain't no sun out. 
Texas Weather is so schizophrenic. 
You just never know, You really don't. 
This week that passed was a big hectic mess.  
I had so much to get done and got most of it done. 
Keyword: MOST.
My tolerance level with others is off the charts as of late.
I blame it on PMS and women stuff.
I'm sitting here with cramps from hell so that should say it all.
I also sliced my skin and fingernail off cutting a Kiwi and 
this has left me feeling like a cripple. 
I can't cut hair, I can't wash dishes, 
I can't even put my hair in a ponytail without flinching in pain. 
Oh and as for typing or texting,
Forget it. Right now I'm hunting and pecking for keys on the keyboard.
I can type normally but the pressure is just too much for my little finger. 
P.S. So proud of growing my hair out and sticking with it. 
I cannot wait til it is LONG.
<3, Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment