Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

February, The month of love but also the month of letting go. I've been so blessed with so many great people coming in and out of my life. The people that have stayed in my life for years I hold near and dear to me. I have such genuine, amazing friends. Sigh, Love them. This New Year has been a bit kind yet awkward to me. People from my past have crept there way back into my present and people from my present are saying goodbye cause they have found their own path and partner in life. This has nothing to do with my female friends at all. This is solely about the men. I wish I could write quick synopses of each and post a picture next to their name and say what each one has meant to me but this is the internet here we are talking about. No can do. I have so much I want to get out about my feelings and emotions but I can't let myself do it, type it. I will leave you with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment