Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ashes to Ashes, We All Fall Down.

20 Facts About Me

  1. I am left handed 
  2. I have UFO tattoos on my wrist 
  3. I speak English, Italian and Spanish 
  4. I worked as a Child Support Officer for 8 years.
  5. My favorite music is Rockabilly. Always has been. 
  6. I like Old Country (Real Country.) 
  7. My dream car would be an El Camino 
  8. I am a Carnivore 
  9. I have two cats named Korto and Kenley
  10. My biggest fear is driving in the rain.
  11. Cowboy Boots are my shoes of choice.
  12. I like Simplicity 
  13. I'm into Buddhist Meditation and the Sanskrit.
  14. I subsribe to Architectural Digest 
  15. I always wear Black, it's classy 
  16. My mother has blonde hair and green eyes 
  17. I have  the best friends on the planet. So caring and giving. No Ego's.
  18. The cutest boys have crushes on me. 
  19. My grandmother is Rosina Peron related to Evita Peron's husband's family.
  20. I am happy

No comments:

Post a Comment