Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Love

Sipping on some hazelnut coffee that I just made. Delicioso. Today is the Super Bowl. I'm not one for football. Pigskin, not my thing.I did fall in love with the New Orleans Saints when I was in New Orleans. When my sister and I went to see the Superdome, we stumbled upon A Believe Again Bash for the city. All the football players were out there like regular people, just walking around and having a great ol' time. The whole city must have been out there because it was packed and it was such a warming welcome. This was our first time entering the city and we were welcome with open arms. They didn't make it to the Super Bowl so now I couldn't care less. Being from Texas I should be a Cowboys fan but eff that noise. I'm not. I'm overly excited about Puppy Bowl though. I watch it every year on Animal Planet. That's my thing. I got to log off now and do my Buddhist Meditation.If you want to try it, this is what I do:
Sit Indian style on a little Yoga Mat or a nice carpet and breathe in, forgetting every worry, stress or anything bothering you. Open your heart, mind, and lungs and say, Om Namah Shivaya. Say it about 20 times over and over.Do not let your mind wander to anything else. If your mind does wonder, Start Over.Smile through mind and your heart. You will feel tons better. Trust me. This is a little chant you can do for 10 minutes every morning. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment