Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweet Sweet Saturday

“Sweet Springtime is My Time is Your Time is Our Time for Springtime is Love Time and Viva Sweet Love.” 

  - e.e. cummings


Spring Cleaning is in full effect in the Deer Love House. I still have two full closets to go thru and rearrange. Talk about a rigorous workout. I still have to put up all the winter stuff: blankets, electric heaters, sweaters  too. Spring is in full bloom in Texas. Blue Skies, Bright Yellow Sun,  Almost 90 degree weather.  Did I mention I have my A.C. on in the house? I just had to. My house is such an old little house that it gets pretty stuffy and humid in here really quick. I wish I had a tall glass of lemonade right now. Sigh, I don't. Instant Tea will have to do. Here's one of my favorite spring songs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment