Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday's Things I Love.

I love to browse thee ol' internet for beautiful things. I fall in love too quickly. Here are some wonderful little items that I would love to get my hands on. My Thursday blogs will entirely be dedicated to: Things I Love. Here is my first post. 

This adorable little jumper is to die for. I would love to wear this with either a black and white striped shirt underneath and black cowboy boots or maybe even a little lace white see through blouse with brown cowboy boots. Oh so lovely!

This dress is so dreamy to me. I love the plain and simple color and the hint of renaissance in it. 

This cries Texas Blue Skies, BBQ, Going to a show, Brunchin', Drinking Beer Outdoors in it. I love the polka dots and the cut out sleeves. I could see myself wearing this everywhere and loving it to death. 

Sigh, Need I say more.

I would love to be able to crawl into this bed each and every night until eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment