Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sweet Sweet Saturday

What a wonderful little happy Saturday in the Deer Love House. So refreshed and so caught up on everything. Last night I had the pleasure of spending time with my good friend Sudie and her handsome 10 year old son Jeylan. We all voted on Burger Boy for dinner. Oh My God, The burgers are AMAZING. 


 As you can tell I have been cheating on my vegetarian diet that I recently started. I'm such a sucker for a good hamburger though. Sigh! My friend Sudie and I spent the rest of our evening watching awful reality t.v. shows and talking about the past and being young and it was so much fun. We even did an Ice Cream at 10:00 p.m. I love nights like that. Have I told you how much  I really love the friends that surround me? I am extremely grateful for them, words cannot express it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment