Thursday, April 14, 2011

Late Night Post

The oddest thing just happened to me. I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink and when I opened the fridge door, in between the Almond Milk and the POM Tea was my cat Korto fast asleep in pure bliss. She is such a sneaky little cat.
She is perfectly fine and was only trapped in there for less than 15 minutes.What a silly little cat! Her sister Kenley is the good cat, Korto is something else. 

Here is a pic of my footsies on my kitchen floor.
And here is the delicious dinner I made myself. Well, Not really. I have so much food in my fridge right now but all I really wanted was a bowl of cereal. Mmmm. Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Blueberry Muffin Flavor and I added in some Sliced Bananas with Original Almond Milk.
I'm logging off. Til tomorrow lovelies. 
XO. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment