Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New.

It's been almost a month since I last posted on here and I have good reason for it. Milla Elizabeth Rodriguez was born early. She came 6 whole weeks before her due date. She was born on Jan 12th 2012 at 4:30 p.m. and weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces and was 18 inches in length. I might write about her birth story one day but for right now I enjoy having that memory all to myself. Life has changed a lot for me over the last month. Lots of sleepless nights and dirty diapers and a crying baby and a tired mama and then there are the happy moments like the little smiles Milla gives me and the sleeping in bed together and the way she holds my hand and her scent and her coo's and just her completely. I have never felt a love like this before, for once in my life my heart finally feels complete. This will be the most important relationship I have ever been in and I am so happy to embark on this new journey/part of my life.  I cannot believe she is all mine. I am so proud of her. 

This was her the moment she was brought into the world.


This is what my little Mills looks like these days. 





1 comment: