Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And on a Wednesday

Hello Sweet Blogger World. Sorry for the lack of entries as of late but having a newborn is a lot of work and I'm exhausted most of the time. I haven't had a full night's rest since I brought her home. Milla Elizabeth turns 6 weeks old tomorrow. I love this little girl more than you'll ever know. I love every little thing about her. I love when she holds my hand. I love that she smiles a lot and knows my voice. I love her little grunt "piggy" noises she makes. I love her temper. She hates baths and having her diaper changed. I could go on and on. Here is the most recent pic of my sweet little baby, along with other pics from the week. I promise to do a proper update soon.
Xo. Rose

A pic of Milla Elizabeth from this week.

 

A pic of me from this week.


 A pic of lunch I had this week.


Weekend Date with Sudie. 
Strawberry Mojitos and Frozen Jack n' Coke at Luther's

No comments:

Post a Comment