Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March.


My, Oh My, Where has the time gone? Life has been treating me both cruel and kind as of late. My home and work environment are both doing excellent. The baby and love department have taken some small beatings. Yesterday I finally said goodbye and let go of my ex. This was very hard and I thought about this decision for many sleepless nights but I stand firm in my decision. He is a very good wonderful person with a beautiful soul but he is also very damaging to the relationship I am trying to build with my daughter. She is the most important thing in my life right now and I will never lose sight of that. Milla has been progressing wonderfully. She went from 4 pounds 14 ounces to 10 whole pounds. She is such a quiet, sweet, and beautiful little baby. She is just 2 months but you can tell she is so eager to learn and smile and be happy. I love it. I love love love my role as a mother and provider. I hope one day she will be proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment